Hello and welcome to the Physician's Circle for Patients!
We greatly appreciate your support and interest in our organization! Joining the Physicans Circle for Patients (PCP) is advantageous for any state licensed medical professional or facility. Some of the benefits include:
- ‘Sovereign Immunity’ while administering medical care to registered patients for both the physician and their practice. This is made possible through the state of Georgia Department of Public Health. By becoming a member of the Georgia Volunteer Health Care Program (GVHCP), a physician will have full liability coverage while administering medical care to registered PCP patients.
- The ability to earn free CME credit. Physician’s may earn one hour of CME per 4 hours of volunteer work for a maximum of 10 hours per two years.
- The opportunity to give back to the community via free medical care in your office and at your convenience.
- Acknowledgement on the PhysiciansCircleForPatients.org website and in all PCP literature.
- The opportunity to offer prescription assistance programs to your patients. Helping financially burdened patients can be a time-consuming process. You may know patients that can get assistance for an expensive medication, but who in your office will spend hours filling out the required paperwork? PCP will provide you with those resources. Our trained staff of volunteers is always here to provide patient assistance. We can also train your employees and or staff members to quickly and efficiently provide these services as well.
- Our trained Eligibility Specialists will work with your patients to coordinate all their healthcare needs. We will collect all their health information in our health record bank to keep it safe, updated and share securely with other medical professionals as needed.
There are many other organizations providing free or discounted healthcare services. Then why join PCP? Well, PCP is not just about providing free healthcare. Our aim is to create a network of physicians with a culture of sharing health information and coordinating patient care. We work cooperatively with all other area associations and believe that it is in our community's best interest to band together to take care of our neighbors. We believe that Physicians are the best advocates for patients and must step forward to take the leadership role in provision of healthcare instead of just becoming a "provider" of certain services and controlled by the corporate giants.
In order to join the Physician’s Circle for Patient’s simply email email@example.com or call (706) 208-9700 and say you are a Physician interested in joining PCP. After you contact us, one our staff members will guide you through the quick and simple membership process. There are just two forms to complete, both of which can be found below.
"UNLESS someone like you
cares a whole awful lot,
nothing is going to get better.
-Dr.Suess's The Lorax